Gateway Commons I
Standard Finishes, Fixtures, and Equipment Furnished for Sales Price
1) Individual and digital thermostatically controlled 10 SEER HVAC heat pumps.
2) Most first floor units also have direct access to the outside.
3) Emergency lighting throughout common
4) Electrical panel located in each space.
5) Electrical wall outlets provided in the perimeter walls of the
6) Fire alarm horn and strobe light provided and tied to central
system in common areas.
7) City water provided to each space.
8) Fully sprinklered.
9) Second floor units have access to fire stairs and a central lobby with an elevator.
10) First and Second floor units have an unfinished floor.
11) Insulated exterior shell walls.
12) Commercial aluminum door and window framing.
13) Fixed tinted glass windows provided for each space.
14) Canopies, architectural balustrades, and railings at select exterior locations.
15) ADA-compliant elevator.
16) Build-out provided by tenant to include, but not limited to: Plumbing fixtures; HVAC ductwork and diffusers; ceiling tile and grid; lights and switches; interior
partitions and demising walls, additional electrical and data
outlets, telephone and data wiring, fire alarm horn and strobe;
floor finishes (carpeting, tile, etc.); wall finishes (paint, wall-covering, paneling, etc.); and security system.